Friday 29 April 2016

student


Why do you choose to study here?
"It is great to enjoy studies here in loneliness. We live with many other school fellows in a room where everyone has a different routine. That doesn't allow me to concentrate on my studies."
So you are not from Jampur city? where r u from.
"I'm from a village near Indus River where We had no choice to study other than the nearest primary school some kilometres away, where a single teacher was to teach all the six classes and to administer as well."
What do you dream to be and how you're going to achieve it?
"I dreamed to be a doctor since I was in grade four. I always felt a rocket-fire within. I set for Muhammad Pour after I topped in grade five. I also topped in grade eight in the school where studies were better and a bit competitive. I'm always searching better and my quest dragged me to Jampur. It's competitive here and I got 4th position in 9th grade. Now i'm making a diehard effort to top in overall matriculation exams."
Good Luck to you!

No comments: